A mini update:
- Lots of exciting shit coming up -- My brother coming home (October 8th!), Thanksgiving and Harv's Birthday, The Walking Dead Season 4, Attending a conference for Aboriginal Women in Business in the Maritimes (October 16-17!), Another potential 5 km race (my knees have been acting up and I have decided to opt for other forms of exercise until they feel better rather than push through the pain), Choir concerts (I even have a solo, eep!).
- Weighing myself less and less
- Bad days are more like "bad moments". They exist, they happen, but I'm able to focus on the silver lining a little more.
- Mama's Birthday was yesterday. I cooked dinner for my family and even shared a bit of the Mama's mini birthday dessert!
- I bought myself a chocolate bar. Oh yeah. I'm going to keep it around for when I feel like something sweet. A little chocolate every day never hurt anyone! It's chili and cinnamon organic dark chocolate. I haven't tried it yet but I plan to tonight.
As always, thank you for being awesome, supporting me, following me on Twitter, sharing my blog, commenting, and all around being amazing, supportive people.